top of page

controlled burns

Image by Ricardo Gomez Angel


Please call in all controlled burns to this number.

When reporting a controlled burn, you will be asked:

  • What is your land location?

  • What is your RM number?

  • Who is your fire service provider?

  • What are the location details?

  • What are you burning?

  • How long will your burn last?

  • Your name and phone number.

You will also be asked to call back once your burn has been completed.

bottom of page